Audio/Video Custom Integrator Level 1, Level 2 and Lead Technicians
is a Bay Area-based residential audio/video/network integration firm. From our founding in 1999 until today we have provided digital home technology solutions for over 1000 homeowners in the San Francisco Bay area. We have an outstanding reputation with numerous accolades and design awards. We specialize in high-end residential projects including home theater, multi-zone audio, networks, lighting control and home automation.
We are growing and are looking for experienced audio/video/network technicians and a Senior Project Manager:
Level 1 and Level 2 Technician Qualifications:
- At least one year in-field audio/video/network installation experience at an Intermediate or Advanced Level, including setup and calibration of audio, video and network components
- Pre-wire homes in various stages of construction
- Experience reading wiring diagrams and system design drawings
- Project management skills to take project from concept to completion
- Experience with programming control interfaces such as Universal Remote Control, Sonos, and Lutron
- Superior interpersonal skills and communication with colleagues and clients
- Strong troubleshooting and system testing skills
- Ability to produce good documentation
- Ability to handle hand power tools and test equipment
Lead Technician for Residential Audio/Video, Networking, Lighting, and Control Systems Qualifications:
- At least five years of audio/video/network project management experience including managing technology system installation projects from the sales process through project completion so as to optimize profitability, promote customer satisfaction, and maintain our favorable reputation.
- Maintain proactive and regular communications, in writing as necessary, with clients, general contractors and other project representatives in order to keep others informed about job progress, schedule and change orders.
- Ensure the timely completion and delivery of project documents necessary to communicate to field personnel, clients, and others the intended wiring design, layout, appearance, and programming requirements of individual components of the project.
- Promote consistent best practice adherence among all project team members
- Promote a cohesive team spirit by providing training, guidance, cooperation, and support.
- Will be required to interact with new and existing clients on the phone and on site
Senior Project Management Candidate:
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our project team. A good candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- A genuine interest in smart home technologies and forging a lasting career in the industry.
- Have at least five years of project management experience including managing technology system installation projects from the sales process through project completion so as to optimize profitability, promote customer satisfaction, and maintain our favorable reputation. Have basic knowledge of construction and have experience reading wiring diagrams and sound system design drawings and must be comfortable on a new construction site.
- Be confident managing home theater, whole house music system, networking system, security system, lighting system, and/or automation system projects efficiently and successfully.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Able to self-manage and work effectively, both in a team and individually, on job sites.
- Ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in strategic and creative problem solving. Language requirements are reading, writing, spelling in English.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to perform well under stressful conditions.
- Strong organizational, communication, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license, and be comfortable driving to job sites, some of which are several hours away.
offers competitive compensation. Our team is casual, but not with our work. We work hard and fast. We pay attention to details, and quality is paramount.
Contact: Please send your resume to Patrick Rosengarten (email@example.com). Principals only. No recruiters please.